Statement of Accounts
- Statement of Account 2018 (PDF, 26 Kb)
- Statement of Accounts 2017 (PDF, 24 Kb)
- Statement of Accounts 2016 (PDF, 23 Kb)
- Statement of Accounts 2014/15 (PDF, 22 Kb)
- Statement of Accounts 2013/14 (PDF, 21 Kb)
- Statement of Accounts 2012/13 (PDF, 22 Kb)
- Statement of Accounts 2011/12 (PDF, 21 Kb)
- Statement of Accounts 2010/11 (PDF, 21 Kb)
- Financial Regulations May 2017 (PDF, 130 Kb)
Budget & Precept
The Precept is that element of your Council Tax that is paid to Weedon Bec Parish Council. Each year, the Council draws up budgets and calculates how much money it needs for the next Financial Year. These are usually finalised at the January Full Council meeting and then submitted to Daventry District Council.
If agreed the Precept is paid in two halves, April and September.
Our precept details can be see in the documents below
As our precept is above a certain threshold, we are obliged to complete an audit each year. The Parish Council is a member of Northants County Association of Local Council (NCALC) who provide an internal auditor on an ad hoc basis but as a minimum on an annual basis. The auditor has to sign off the annual return which is then submitted to an external auditor.
Findings and audit reports below.
The Parish Council offers grants to village organisations/groups. Amount is capped per year and will be considered on a case by case basis. Applications will only be considered if the relevant paperwork is completed.
- Grant application form (Word Document, 31 Kb)