Weedon Bec Parish Council

Serving the people of Weedon Bec

Clerk: Mrs Susan Halkett
16, St Mary's Way, Weedon
Northamptonshire NN7 4QL

Here are some recently asked questions

Who fixes the potholes? Not the Parish Council. Please report directly to FixMyStreet

Cars travelling too fast - what can we do? Take a registration and let us the Parish Clerk know - we can report it to the Police. Alternatively ring 101 and report your concerns to the Police - perhaps lots of cases being logged with the Police might result in some action

Our Street Light is still out - most street lights fall under the responsibility of the Parish Council - please report a fault to us ideally with the number on the post, street name, position of post and nearest house number. Click here to report a fault.

What is happening with the planning application for ... please look at the planning page where all applications in and close by Weedon are shown on a map.

Broken street sign, fallen trees, missing drain covers, damaged kerbs and footpaths: Please report directly to FixMyStreet

Why all the paint on Dog Poo: it is following an initiative adopted by Daventry District Council to highlight dog mess left behind by irresponsible dog owners in the hope that we can get the message over to 'Clear up after your dog'

How do I advertise in the village newsletter?: Please contact Sue Halkett Parish Clerk.