There are a number of Notice Boards available for use by village groups to advertise their events and what's on. We do not encourage these boards to be used for business advertising and as such material will be removed.
- High Street - near Canal Steps
- Windsor Close - near footpath to A45
- Harmans Way
- Village Car Park
- Whettles Footpath - rear of Con Club Car Park
- Village Hall entrance road
- Croft Way Playing field - off Croft Way entrance
- Upper Weedon Village Green
- Cavalry Fields
The Parish Council also own two covered notice boards, not for public use. Anything stuck on them will be removed.
Each of the covered Bus Stops also have notice boards used for council material.
Red Telephone Box on West Street is used for Information Leaflets that will be useful for our Residents. Please respect this space and keep it tidy and free from litter.
Village Newsletter is published bi-monthly and delivered to all households by volunteers. Business advertising is very reasonable for quarter, half or full pages - please contact our Parish Clerk for details.